Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Multiple Actors Search Schedule Feature?

hi, there used to be a feature on the site where one could enter several actors' or directors' names (i think max. 5) and an interactive calendar would show up for the following 3 or so months. it would show which days their movies would be played. do we still have this feature on the site?

River,

Yes the feature is still here. When doing a search, you have to be sure to click on site. The default is setting is for the database but you can change that with a click of your mouse.

hi, yes, i've picked up that tip from an older post in this forum. :)

i was looking for another similar feature that would bring you to a separate page. there (i think by way of macromedia's flash) would be a colorful calendar and the option to enter up to five persons' names. and the titles of their films would appear in their date's boxes for the next three or so months. so, i'm guessing it's gone?

Hello river - you are refering to the TCM Custom Scheduler - which we had to remove from recently because it was prone to errors and is in desperate need of updating (it was created in a very early version of flash). We are scheduled to bring it back in the next few months, but it will require significant amounts of re-programming. We are sorry it is not available at this time, but it will be re-introduced at a later date. Thank you!

tcmweb