Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My favorite movie!!!!!

I wish I could enough people to write in and get TCM to show "Angel in My Pocket". It is a wonderful movie. Possibly the funniest movie Andy Griffith ever did. It is about a minister and his family in a church that just will not cooperate with him. Not to mention he has a brother-in-law the gets together with the the janitor to build a moonshine still in the church basement ,unbeknownst to the preacher(Andy Griffith), and it blows up. You would love this movie!! Let's try and get it on TCM or even better get it released on DVD.

• 1 month later...

I'll third the motion. Who's sitting on that movie? It's not available in any form and is not offered by netflix. Does anyone know whats going on? TCM for the first time acknowledged its existance in its data library only recently.

The film was released by Universal so it is not in the TCM library. I don't have my handy cheat sheet with me that has the info of what studios own what libraries but the TCM Web folks are looking into making that info (with credit to coffeedan) a "sticky".

Anyways, to get back on track, TCM would have to rent the film in order to broadcast it.

• 5 months later...