Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My Favorite Trivia

What a strange coincidence: it seems as if Mr. Brynner has a swatch of angora his head!

Regarding Glen or Glenda and A Star is Born, are you referring to Timothy Farrell, who was the narrator of Glen and the baliff in A Star Is Born?

"An amnesiac impersonates the Spirit of Man, falls in love with a pretty train passenger, runs afoul of Sinbad and the Shah."

This is my first attempt at an "In Other Words"... Here goes:

The Prisoner of Zenda

Ronald Colman (Random Harvest and Story of Mankind)

Madeleine Carroll (The Thirty-Nine Steps)

Douglas Fairbanks, Jr. (Sinbad the Sailor)

Raymond Massey (Omar Kayyam)

Thanks Mr. Write, but it's hardly natural; it's taken me over a month before I could take a stab at it! :)

Now, let's see if I can turn the tables...

Guileless street-walker travels with Paul Gauguin to assist him with his "art". Though she's sorely mistreated by him, a third-party -- call him Ishmael -- leads her to believe that perhaps the abusive Gauguin might actually love her.

Dang, I've done it again. I keep forgetting this is "My Favorite Trivia." Maybe I shouldn't post any more In Other Words questions on this thread, 'cause I always forget and pass the torch to the winner.

Anyway, sorry, feaito, but I need to get the thread back on track. (I'm sure your answer to Jack's excellent question was right.)

New question:

What movie was advertised with this tagline:

"The story of the strangest passion the world has ever known!"