Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All In The Family

Don't know if these were mentioned:

Lee J. Cobb is the father of actress Julie Cobb who is married to James Cromwell.

Vic Morrow is the father of actress Jennifer Jason Leigh

Marlon Brando's sister was Jocelyn Brando who was an actress.

Angelica Huston's father was director John Huston (also related to Walter)

Tippi Hedren's daughter is actress Melanie Griffith

Robert Montgomery was the father of Elizabeth Montgomery

Tyne Daly's father was James Daly

John Raitte was Bonnie Raitte's father.

Harry Belafonte is Shari Belafonte's father.

James Cromwell is the son of director John Cromwell

David Crosby, the singer, is the son of esteemed cinematographer, Floyd Crosby

Is William Daniels of St Elsewhere fame the son of cinematographer William H Daniels?

Stephanie Zimbalist, daughter of Efrem Zimbalist Jr. She was known mostly, for Remington Steele.

Goldie Hawn, mother to Kate Hudson.

Of course, Elivis and his daughter, Lisa Marie...

Silly me. Talk about All In The Family.......Rob Reiner is the son of Carl Reiner.

Garry Marshall & Penny Marshall, are brother & sister.

Penny Marshall use to be married to Rob Reiner.

Stephanie Powers was in Hart to Hart. She was William Holden's gf most of the last 10 years of his life.

BTW, will someone clear something up for me? I checked IMDB on Illeana Douglas and it said that indeed that Melvin Douglas was her grandfather. But I think I read somewhere that she was actually her STEP grandfather when he married Helen Gahagan. Her (Illena's) birth name was Hesselberg or something like that.

"Hart To Hart" was Stephanie Powers, with Robert Wagner. Powers did alot more, in her career. She was Holden's girlfriend,as posted.

Stephanie Zimbalist was in, Remmington Steele. She did some Lifetime movies, later on.

Melvin Douglas was born Melvin Edouard Hesselberg. His stage name of Douglas came from his Scottish mother?s side (specifically in honor of Black Douglas, a famous swashbuckling Highlander). Melvin was Helen Gahagan?s only husband and they had 2 children, Peter and Mary Helen, and one of them is Illeana's parent.

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to mention that I really enjoyed Illeana Douglas as TCM's Guest Programmer last night. Not only were the movies she selected terrific, but I enjoyed the commentary and related stories she told about her grandfather Melvyn Douglas (one of my favorites, to be sure).

"Sean & the late Chris Penn Brothers- Parents of Director Leo Penn and Actress Irene Ryan"

Actually, Sean and his late brother Chris, were sons to Leo Penn and actress Eileen Ryan. Eileen was in Magnolia and has done a lot of television; Irene is rememebered as "Granny" on The Beverly Hillbillies. Eileen is also the mother-in-law of Robin Wright Penn and Aimee Mann.