Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can We do Rolling Three Month Movie Searches?

Pardon my ignorance if this question has already been answered. Since TCM went to this new system, it appears that there is no longer the ability to search for an upcoming movie over the next three months - today being Feb 24, with the old system I would be able to see if a movie was coming out in March, April and May. I no longer see this functionality. Can someone please answer this for me? If it is not available now, is it planned?

When searching for a movie title, the default setting is for the database. You can change the button setting to site with a click of your mouse. This will bring up the info to tell you if the film is will be shown and when in the next three months.

The important thing is to change the default setting.

Thanks for the reply, but using that capability still does not get me to where I want to go - under the old interface right now you would be able to see movies for a particular actor or director scheduled for the month of May. In using "site" you still only see April at the latest.