Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MST 3000 REVIVAL

The only thing that worries me about this revival is that I keep reading about different celebrities getting involved. I'd prefer they just bring back Joel, the robots, and maybe Mike, and just stick to the films and commentary with the old gang, not a bunch of celeb cameos, no matter how big a fan they are.

• Like 2

I hope so!

What tickled me and sort of ticked me off at the same time was....

Back about when I was 13 or so, me and a few of my friends at the time used to get KICKED OUT of the Park Theater for doing pretty much the same thing they did on MST3000!

Didn't know we could turn it into something to make a living on!

Sepiatone

I hope so!

What tickled me and sort of ticked me off at the same time was....

Back about when I was 13 or so, me and a few of my friends at the time used to get KICKED OUT of the Park Theater for doing pretty much the same thing they did on MST3000!

Didn't know we could turn it into something to make a living on!

Sepiatone

LOL.

Comedian Jonah Ray has agreed to play the new lead character. 

Big mistake. It was tough getting fans to accept Mike after Joel, but Mike appeared enough in earlier episodes, he was at least familiar to regular viewers. Plus, Mike was head writer, so he fit the schtick.

Is a new lead charactor been added because some feel Joel or Mike may be "too old" at this point?

Hodgson said he invited Jack Black, Neil Patrick Harris, Jerry Seinfeld, Mark Hamill and Bill Hader to do cameos.

Cameos were always during the breaks, keeping them out of the "theater" segments. I hope they still compartmentalize "guests" this way.

I've met cast members at conventions and was appalled to hear they get no royalties from syndication or DVDs. If they bring the show back, I'd like to see the original crew GET THEIR DUE this time around instead of new people jumping on the bandwagon.

• Like 1