Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ord2koa

Bright House?

Hi.

I'm wondering why Bright House Cable subscribers aren't allowed to use WATCH TCM.  I see maybe 500 different cable providers, but not Bright House. :(

How do we get to stream from TCM?

Thanks!

Hi.

I'm wondering why Bright House Cable subscribers aren't allowed to use WATCH TCM.  I see maybe 500 different cable providers, but not Bright House. :(

How do we get to stream from TCM?

Thanks!

Howdy,

I'm also with Bright House. I emailed them earlier this year to inquire about streaming WATCH TCM. Their response was they had no plans to add WATCH TCM streaming to their services in the near future. Period.

This may have changed, so another email might produce a different response.

I was told by them (Bright House) yesterday that it's TCM that's not allowing Bright House customers, to the point where they gave me TCM's telephone number suggesting that I complain to them, but then they said it isn't "authorized" by Bright House.  I swear if there was another option besides satellite dish, I'd be gone.  

It is my understanding the onus is on Bright House to make themselves available by agreeing to carry the service. Maybe there is an underlying reason, such as BH wanting to charge TCM an objectionable fee, which then puts the ball in TCM's court. I doubt we'll ever get the straight dope on this one.