Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cristy

Help! What 1950's and 1960's romantic comedy movie is this?

Hi,

Years ago, I saw a movie where a young wife thought she was being neglected by her husband. Her mother shared her secret of using a dog, possibly, a poodle training manual, which had kept the young girl's father lovingly attentive through the years. At first, the young girl thought the idea of using a dog training manual was preposterous until she began to try it on her husband and got the desired response. For a while, she was content, but not too long after she felt guilty.

Please someone tell me the name of this movie. I want to see it again, and if possible, buy it on DVD or tape. I've tried to look for it under keywords, but have had no luck. Unfortunately, I can't remember the names of the actresses or actors.

Thanks,

Cristy

Pages: 1

I don't know if you were posting above in one of the other forums with this question, but it was answered there. It's called "If A Man Answers" with Bobby Darrin and Sandra Dee.

Yes, indeed you are speaking of "If A Man Answers" with the real life couple at the time, Bobby Darin and Sandra Dee. I have this movie in my collection along with "That Funny Feeling". Check them out on Amazon- they are cheap on dvd and wonderful romantic comedies to have!