Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MrWriteLA

In Other Words...

Of course 82nd Airborne was I believe Wayne's outfit or was he the 101? I think he was the 82nd. Purely I am just guessing Burton though fits the wait got a look dern

Burton would be the Roman orator but the woman role eludes me unless this is the woman french resistance fighter from The Longest Day oh..... oh Mitchum is the creative doctor... I give up...atleast you can't shoot me for the wrong guesses or the babbling.....

Not yet gwtwbooklover. Keep trying.

Clue #2

Joseph L. Mankiewicz

Richard Attenborough

Bob Fosse

Calvin Floyd

Roy Ward Baker

Cy Endfield

Regards

Dear All.

Sorry to have taken so long to respond to your posts, but my computer threw a wobbler a couple of weeks ago and has been acting strange and uncooperative.

I think the problem is either a failing motherboard componant, or a burned out CPU, as the problem seems to be temperature related (yes, I do regularly clean out the dust bunnies). It could also be a memory problem or a program conflict. Even Norton antivirus is acting very strangely. In other words, it could be any damn thing. I've even considered Luddites and Witchcraft.

Anyway, enough of my problems

Really, you people are pathetic. Here are more clues -

Elevated US General = Commander 82nd Airborne

Aloof Jewish princess = Berlin 1930's

Unusual prison escapee = Luftwaffe in Canada

Army surgeon = Victoria Cross

Creative Doctor = "I have created a monster"

Roman orator = "If you pursue good with labor, the labor passes away but the good remains; if you pursue evil with pleasure, the pleasure passes away and the evil remains".

Regards