Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Gray Ghost

gayle227

Does anyone know about this film? I saw the scary trailer at the drive-in around 1963 or 1964 and haven't heard of it since. It was not the movie of the same name made around 1917. Anyone know about this? Thanks.

Thank you for your response. This was actually a movie and not the tv series. The trailer showed a family sitting around the breakfast table when a bottle of milk lifted in the air and broke and the man's voice announcing the movie was as scary as that scene when he says, "The Graaaaaaaaay Ghost." I saw this trailer at the drive-in around between 1962 and 1963. Oh, how I wish I could find it.

I have searched and searched and cannot find out anything about this movie.. I will ask a few more people but...I was told that in the 40's-60's they had little shows right before a movie. Sometimes it would be for upcoming things sometimes just like teasers and they would have live spooks..

A place called "Something Weird" put out a dvd with lots of trailors of intros and teasers.. My friends think it could have been a short of some kind..Try looking for "Something Weird" and look at the trailors.

Sorry I was not more help!

• 1 month later...

Greetings:

I never heard of a horror movie called "THE GRAY GHOST".

That title would certainly have gotten my attention.

When I was a kid, I religiously watched the television series, "THE GRAY GHOST", about Confederate raider, Colonel John Singleton Mosby, my hero.

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee

Armed Forces Retirement Home

Washington, D.C.

Archived