Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My FAIR LADY / MUSICAL.....

HELLO, MEMBERS.....

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT EVERYONE THINKS ABOUT THIS MUSICAL....MY FAIR LADY.. REX HARRISON AND AUDREY HEPBURN.

I THINK IT IS ONE OF THE BEST MUSICALS EVER MADE, AND THERE PERFORMANCES WERE JUST GREAT....DOES EVERYONE AGREE?

Lilly, I think "My Fair Lady" is a wonderful musical. It's one that I enjoy watching every now and then. The only thing I would have like to have seen was Julie Andrews cast as Eliza. Don't get me wrong, I adore Audrey Hepburn she's one of my very favorite actresses and she was very good in this role, but I always prefer seeing the performer who created the role on Broadway in the movie version. The same thing goes for Ethel Merman in "Gypsy". However, that said, it's a terrific film and I can certainly see why you love it so much.

I'm not a big fan of musicals, but I love this one. Its musings on class, the role of language, and the way we judge others make it far superior to most. It's the only musical that I'm actually addicted to.

Oh, and Audrey is way hot.