Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Invitation to New Message Board

This is an invitation to a new message board I launched over a week ago. It is Larry's 66 Diner and you can find it at http://lwsroute66.proboards57.com/.

It is a board with closed registration, meaning approval of an Administrator is needed before you can start posting threads. However, Administrators are online numerous times per day, so you would know very soon if your registration is approved (no one has been denied yet!)

Come on over to the Diner; your hot cup of coffee is waiting!!!!

Oh wait, I think I know what you're referring to -- the activation key, right?

You could always copy and paste it from the e-mail you were sent. After you login with your username and password you've chosen, it will move you to the next screen where you must enter the activation key it sent you. Then you can actually use it. But I have already approved you on MY end.

It is a board with closed registration, meaning approval of an Administrator is needed before you can start posting threads. However, Administrators are online numerous times per day, so you would know very soon if your registration is approved (no one has been denied yet!)

Oh, a country club.

After spending a few years as a Moderator on ANOTHER message board that has closed registration, it definitely helps cut down on spamming etc. That's why I pondered over the idea for a little while before doing that. I really don't think I should have that problem, but I figured "just in case", I'll set it that way.

Come on in and chat!!!!

Larry

After consideration, my co-administrator and I made a decision to remove Limited Registration from the boards, since it it a new message board. Perhaps it was a wrong decision to make it Limited but, based on prior experiences with another message board, we had decided to do so in order to keep spam down, etc.

My apologies for the inconvenience. If there IS a future problem, we realize we can go back to this method.

Come on over and stop in at http://lwsroute66.proboards57.com/!!!!

Larry

• 2 weeks later...