Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who had the best figure in movies?

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, Hedy Lamarr and Rita Hayworth-I like the elegant streamlined(but still shapely) body shape in preference to the more obviously buxom(both front and rear) look. It's more slinky,sexy, and chic,and especially in reference to those two women.When they walked,they were poetry in motion. When they stood still,they were classical porportions personified. Just perfection.

Veronica Lake had a cute shape for a little shrimp:)

I'm back, and a little cooler now. Yes, I'm blessed with a beautiful wife. Looks a little like Marisa Tomei, but with longer hair. Having said that, I'll add Marisa Tomei to the list.

My favorite actress,Norma Shearer,had a beautiful outline,and everything about her figure was adorable except her legs(and they weren't THAT bad,just not proportionate to her body,really-she was about 5 feet tall,and long-waisted with relatively short legs). But she had beautiful shoulders and decollatage,and a washboard tummy before most women worried about that. Her Hurrell pictures are stunning.

I've seen it,she's very sexy in it. Adrian recalled designing at least one gown per picture for Norma along those lines,he and Norma called them "Norma's Nightgowns",LOL. The sexiest one I've ever seen her in was in the movie "Riptide" with Herbert Marshall. Everything that she wore in that movie was great,including a halter dress at the hotel pool that really showed off her beautiful shoulders to advantage. She's also one of the few women(I can't even think of another right now) I've ever seen that looked right in a swimming cap-she just had that perfect profile and nicely shaped head to carry it off.

I was also quite impressed by her handstand and "dive" into the pool,wearing the afore-mentioned halter gown. I've seen a picture of her doing a swan dive,and the camera captured her holding the dive so gracefully and perfectly.

Maureen O' Hara,Linda Darnell,and Dorothy Dandridge.For more recent female film stars,Gina Gershon.Back to the "classic era ladies",John Blondell,Ann Sheridan,Cyd Charisse.Cyd also had great legs!

Raquel Welch.........No question. Take a look at her 1986 yoga instruction tape, or a photo spread in Vogue some years later. Shoulders. back, spine alignment, and perfect proportions. Just amazing. .....Also saw her once as a guest on TV "Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour" - She and Cher did an opening number in matching Bob Mackie costumes. Raquel really was awesome, and Cher just looked thin. Anyone recall this ? Thanks for your input !! This is my first post here.

I must admit that the main reason I watched 'The Ghost Breakers' the other night was to see Paulette Goddard in her underwear. Beautiful. She had smoother lines than the other ladies mentioned here, but she was beautiful never the less.

Regards

Ginger Rogers!!! I had always admired her as a dance partner for Fred Astaire. But I never realized what a great figure she had until I saw her in the 1937 movie "Stage Door" opposite Katharine Hepburn and Lucille Ball.

There is a scene in which Miss Rogers' character is in dancewear -- particularly a short skirt -- and it is amazing to see just how hot she truly was!