Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

las vegas strip automobile berserker

NipkowDisc

lakeisha nicole holloway.

we shall all be pleased to know that her lawyers say she is 'heartbroken' over the incident.
tell that to the husband and three children of the woman she mowed down and killed.
the country is getting sick and tired of this liberal leniency lets be sympathetic and understanding all over the place HS.

rational americans are getting fed up with it.

yesterday morning a cnn anchor was talking to this psychologist guy, a real prize schtootz, parroting what we've been hearing from the left for a good 50 years now.
he's handing out the usual mental illness HS and he says something like "of course I certainly feel for the victims and they are certainly in all our prayers."

yeah right. five minutes before coming on the air he was thoroughly emersed in prayers for the las vegas strip unfortunates. right!

if there is one thing liberals are good at it's patronizing people...most unconvincingly.

schtootz.

:angry:

Great job politicizing a tragic event. I thought you said only liberals do that?

Of course a lawyers job is to activate for their client.   But if Nip had a lawyer he would want them to say 'my client is guilty,  throw the book at him'.  Yea, right.     Only fools pay attention to what the accused family members or lawyers have to say about their case.     

I do wish the media didn't interview family members of the accused but they do since it is red meat to folks like Nip.   i.e. he watches them and gets angry and this was the plan of CNN from the start.   Hooking someone like Nip is like catching fish in a barrel.

I would not characterize old school reason and common sense as politicization.

very cute. call reason political and someday the masses will not even remember what sensible thinking ever was.

cute.

:)

"if you want a vision of the future, winston, picture an iron boot forever stamping on a human face."

-richard burton, nineteen eighty-four

I would not characterize old school reason and common sense as politicization.

very cute. call reason political and someday the masses will not even remember what sensible thinking ever was.

cute.

:)

"if you want a vision of the future, winston, picture and iron boot forever stomping on a human face."

-richard burton, nineteen eighty-four

One can't fault that lame psychologist guy for appearing on CNN since such an appearance enhances his net worth.  i.e. he was just being a capitalist.    I do fault CNN for inviting this type of talking head to appear but again,  the reasons are capitalism;  the CNN programmers believe viewers wish to hear this type of moron speculate about the case. 

So you are being political here Nipkow;  your attacking capitalism as well as freedom of speech;   i.e. in countries like North Korea, China, Russia and Iran what news networks can report is highly censored by the state.    

Here in America the media has freedom and one of the downsides is lame talking heads (especially family members telling us how 'good' their relative is when in fact they are anything but).