Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Any Gary Cooper Fans?

Believe it or not, we do find new pics of him quite a bit, usually on ebay. I can't imagine how many pics of him must have been taken in his lifetime.

I love me some buckskin Gary - yum! That one is from *Unconquered*. The moustache one is from *Peter Ibbetson*. For some reason, in 1935 he decided to grow a soup strainer. I've gotten used to it but at first, it was very odd.

Angie,

I recorded, and just watched the Coop documentary from 1991. Did you notice that In it there was a brief Clip from LILAC TIME in pristine condition! I wonder where that print is at now?

Angie,

Did you notice the beautiful painting of Colleen Moore on the Wall in the LILAC TIME clip? It was very sharp and clear. I posted a link several months ago that showed that LILAC TIME was screened at a Festival in New York back in 2003, with it's original scoring track fully reinstated. So there must be a nicely restored print of the movie stashed away somewhere.

That is a pretty painting of Colleen in the film. Hopefully we'll get good copy of *Lilac Time* one of these days since all evidence suggests it may be in pretty good shape.

Here's a pic of Gary and Ingrid Bergman.

garyandingridbergman2.jpg

I hadn't seen those April, they were great!!

Here are some more good pics I found on ebay today.

*Gary and Jean Arthur on The Plainsman set*

garyandjeanarthuronplainsmanset.jpg

*Gary and daughter Maria on High Noon set*

p><p>

*Gary on High Noon set*

garyonhighnoonset.jpg

*A Farewell to Arms*

afarewelltoarms30.jpg

*Doomsday*

doomsday23.jpg

*Here's one that I added some effects to from Doomsday*

doomsday22altered.jpg

*Gary and the cute little girl from The Hanging Tree on the set - this is so cute*

hangingtree18.jpg

On top of being gorgeous and uber talented, he was also so dang humble. I found this clip this morning and it's Gary on the old game show "What's My Line". He's the mystery guest and it's so cute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lySgvMMXePs

Well I finally broke down and bought Photoshop this weekend after years of wanting it. I've actually been able to figure out how to use it too and here's a wallpaper I just got finished with. Sure, it took a couple hours but hopefully it'll get easier ;).

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t163/coopsgirl_30/wallpaper1.jpg

Don't forget Gary Cooper will be with us twice over the Memorial Day Weekend!

_May 23_

*Task Force* (1949) 12:45pm ET

A naval officer devotes his life to the development of the aircraft carrier.

Cast: Gary Cooper, Jane Wyatt, Wayne Morris, Walter Brennan Dir: Delmer Daves C-117 mins, TV-PG

_May 25_

*Sergeant York* (1941) 8pm ET

True story of the farm boy who made the transition from religious pacifist to World War I hero.

Cast: Gary Cooper, Walter Brennan, Joan Leslie, George Tobias Dir: Howard Hawks BW-134 mins, TV-G

Hey Kim!

I'm so sorry I haven't talked to you in a while but you've been out when I've called and then I get busy and don't get a chance to call you back. I've had a lot of PC problems lately too and that's taken a lot of time to work out. I'm gonna try to call you tomorrow maybe late afternoon.

Beautiful! Love that section with the part about "when I comb my hair" - that was PERFECT!

I also loved the ending - it still shocks me to see anyone kiss while sitting on a bed.....I guess I am still not used to precodes, because it always looks so suggestive to me, LOL.

Thanks! That scene you pointed out about combing her hair is the reason I made that one. I knew that scene would fit perfectly so I had to use it :). That end scene on the bed is from *Doomsday*, my fave of his silents, it's the last scene of the film. It's really very sweet but taken out of context it looks a little risque ;).