Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Not receiving schedule email reminders

Hello, I've tried contacting the site three - four months ago, then again three weeks back and still haven't heard a word. Has anyone else been having problems not receiving emails when setting reminders for programs?

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Hello, I've tried contacting the site three - four months ago, then again three weeks back and still haven't heard a word. Has anyone been having problems not receiving emails when setting reminders for programs?

Thanks in advance.

There is at least one other forum topic where people mentioned that they are not receiving reminders.  I came back to the forums to see if anyone from TCM had updated us on the problem.  The other forum post was from September, 2015 http://forums.tcm.com/index.php?/topic/55028-not-getting-reminder-emails/

I guess it's not looking too likely that this will get fixed.  It is not a spam filter issue.  I have checked my spam filter.  TCM is whitelisted.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

There is at least one other forum topic where people mentioned that they are not receiving reminders.  I came back to the forums to see if anyone from TCM had updated us on the problem.  The other forum post was from September, 2015 http://forums.tcm.com/index.php?/topic/55028-not-getting-reminder-emails/

I guess it's not looking too likely that this will get fixed.  It is not a spam filter issue.  I have checked my spam filter.  TCM is whitelisted.

Sad to say this is still happening, you're right on the money that it's not a spam issue as none of my other TCM emails that I receive are going into that folder. We just don't seem to be receiving them at all. It's a bummer because I usually set these reminders a couple months ahead, as I sometimes forget to check my DVR week after week.

What's even more sad is the fact that it seems nothing is being done about this. No reply in the other thread or here from Mods and haven't received any emails back from the TCM Support Center. 

• Like 1