Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Thanks for the response - your guess is as good as mine or anyone else's.

Next I'm wondering if there will ever be a boxed set of Ford's trilogy - just the three titles. Wouldn't that be a great idea for a HD-DVD/Blu-Ray release?

True Grit was on this morning .I had not seen it in years .I had no idea Dennis Hopper was in it and I've seen it a few times . I am always amazed that you can watch a movie again and again and find out something new .I thought Glen Campbell was a little out of place but it still worked .I don't know if anybody out there gets Bravo but Sands Of IwoJima is on and the The Man Who shot Liberty Valance.It is a John Wayne day .I just wish I could watch them all but ...yes dear I'm coming as the kiddies holler

• 7 months later...

I grew up in a small oil field settlement where this happened from time to time.......... Not gun fire .....other things, seemed a little like old home week. Of course not as often as Hellfighters. A little settlement called Oil Hill, Kansas. I thot, for the most part it was pretty well done. We had a gasoline tanker truck come thru one night and it caught fire just outside of the settlement went running out watch. When that rascal started blowing up section by section everybody took of runnin', dad never made a move, he knew that that gas wud never make it ground and it didn't............. it burn't in mid air. After that, I thot my dad knew everything