Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Whom else loves TCM's game: "Flim-Flam?"

My thanks once again to: alix1929 for the tips on something that should be so-simple, logging-in,etc. But, as we all are aware, it is not so easy a task YET ANYWAY?

Just wanted to know whom else on this tremendous site loves the game: "Flim-Flam?" It's addicting, BIG-TIME! & TCM had taken it away, but & much to my delight it's back!

My personal highest score: 087,... I forget the rest of the numbers? But that is as high as I've ever gotten. It has *CAGNEY come on, in what I rank as his greatest role: Arthur Cody Jarrett in "White Heat!" But, I deliberately did lousy just to see what happens? & the "mug," of the late character actor: Mike Mazurki-(l907-90) pops-up! I think it's from "Murder, My Sweet" (l944) where he played Moose Malloy!? Trivia tip: Raymond Chandler-(l888-l959) actually liked that version of Phillip Marlowe played of course by: Dick Powell-(l904-63) but, even over: *BOGEY???

& I've tried the other TCM games. But always go back to the superb: "Flim-Flam!" What about you?

I like it enough. I found you can score higher by identifying the actor quickly rather than answering more questions. I usually score between 100,000 and 110,000 points.

• 3 months later...