Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hitchcock Trivia

cutezz

Hmm, I don?t seem to have any Hitchcock trivia right now. Why don?t you do another one. You are better at this than I am.

Oh, wait... I've got a simple one (I hope this one hasn't been done yet).

A young British girl played the kidnapped daughter in the original version of "The Man Who Knew Too Much". A few years later she played the lead in a popular Hitchcock British film. What was the name of the film and who was the girl?

Well done, Inglis!

The other was Benji.

But you have to come up with another Hitch question. I'm no Hitch expert, but with all the websites out there that talk about him, you'll have no trouble finding a little nugget of info to make an interesting question.

Your go, Inglis.

"Mona Lisa" from Captain Carey USA

"To See You" from Road to Bali

and I can't name a third. Anybody else got it?

Edit - Unless you will accept recycled soundtrack music from A Place in the Sun, though that's not a song.

Message was edited by:

LuckyDan

Message was edited by:

LuckyDan

You are all right on! There is a fifth song as well: the theme from the western/ musical "Red Garters" which starred Rosemary Clooney and Jack Carson.

I invite any one who contributed a correct response to jump in with the next Hitchcock trivia question.

Nice work.

Archived