Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HA! Well, I guess I am TOTALLY wrong!

From another thread I found... GOLDEN by My Morning Jacket... Here is the link:

http://forums.turnerclassicmovies.com/jive/tcm/thread.jspa?threadID=79692&tstart=0

btw, I do think it is WAY cool!

----my original answer-----

I too love this song. I don't know who is singing this version, but he does a wonderful job. The title is Kathy's Song -- written by Paul Simon, and was sung by he and partner Art Garfunkel on their 'Sounds Of Silence' album, from the 60's. Classic stuff.

(I haven't read many threads due to time constraints lately, but surely there must be one started about the April promo?? I haven't seen the clip for a while, so I hope I'm correct in naming the title.)

http://www.tcm.com/multimedia/movieclips.jsp?cid=130&scid=a&start=41&end=50

Put the above all on one line in the browser may get you to the page.

If not, go to Multimedia, then on that page, using the little search on the left middle, choose "Movie Clips", then choose the letter "A", then when that page opens, click through at the bottom to about the third page, which will be #41-50, and it's found listed as "April 2006 This Month promo" then click on it, and it will open in a popup window and ask you to choose Media Player or Real Player, but when I choose Real Player, it said only Media Player would work, and it did. It's about 2 min 20 sec. Unfortunately it doesn't look like you can save it to play again, have to go through the steps above I guess.

The "Movie Clips" are listed in alphabetical order, but they put all the "A....such and such" titles first, then it starts over with words begining with the letter "A" which is why "April" is on page 3 at about number 50!

Hope this helps others find it easier than I did.

Jack in Maine