Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Famous lines from movies

any bites anybody hellooooooooo TMN Garbo Wormaster help me out here ? I am going to have some cookies and tea bye for now! LOl Inglis SusannO how about you .she thinks are they bored do they want to play anymore boo hoo boo hoo okay guys take care gotta go watch Madame X

This is one of these agonizing quotes that is surely going to cost me a mighty smack on the forehead when I hear the answer...

Ah, yes!

[lightbulb flashes on triumphantly...I hope]

Bogart as the inimitable Mad Dog Earle in "High Sierra", talking to those two flunkies, maybe...?

Oh, and a kind hello to you from the left coast, inglis.

Message was edited by:

a hopeful wordmaster

yes it was Bogart .Thank you she can rest now assured that her follow posters are still there . Hi Wordmaster a big hello to you too nice to hear from you and Ken and CharlieT okay got ahead with the next one and have a great day people

Word master you are so funny I have lost track with that one ,Didn't Tracy k 65 tell us .anyway I had made a joke on that one about Rizzo sayin that in Grease Hey are you eating something good I can detect sometimes when you are enjoying something tasty LOL Inglis

Well, I did have some lunch a while ago...a salad, and a fried egg and onion sandwich on a nice cheese roll.

You are quite perceptive.

I checked back on this thread and it was the one currently known as mrsl that introduced the quote and responded with a "nope" to your guess of Stockard [which you humourously misspelled "Stockyard" - I wonder if she was ever teased about that...] Channing.

In short, I should be asking mrsl about this quote.

I shall do so after a nap...I am on a new dose of medication which makes me quite drowsy.