Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Famous lines from movies

Thanks for that, Rocky.

I think drdoolittle was trying to answer your question, but the answer is way off - it doesn't even match the clues you are giving!

I was just teasing drd. about the "Andy Griffin" reference.

I don't know the answer either, by the way.

Sorry, buddy, no sale, I'm not selling my soul to the dreaded Yankees :-) I KNOW the Rangers will be contenders someday. I KNOW I will see them in the World Series before I die, I'm only 41, after all ( it's these dreams that keep me going through life..........lol)

I'm going to bed now, let me just throw a guess out a coworker came up with : Full Metal Jacket? Don't hate me because I'm not sure which war it covers. I'll look for your response when I get up in the morning, I'm thinking you're somewhat of a night owl :-)

Regards

Sievers was traded to the White Sox just before the start of the 1960 season. The Yanks still finished 1st and the Chisox 3rd, reversing both of their finishes from the year before. Dan Daniel was the Yankee correspondent for The Sporting News back then. What an arrogant guy.

When I first started getting The Sporting News every week they ran a column by Dick Young called " Young Ideas ", and I thought that it was very good. But as time went on and he became more politically outspoken I grew to dislike him.

> Sorry Brad I jumped the gun I didn't read "Stooge"

> reply and if you notice retracted my message to you

> after I read his correct answer. Stay a Ranger fan

> I'm a Ranger Fan also "Hockey" and have seen my share

> of misery too! Sorry Pal! :)

That's ok Rocky, now at least I finally know! :-)

Right on Brad take it away and thanks for answering I have not been on for a bit :D now people I am quite excited as I just learned how to do smiles so expect to see some but just once in awhile I don't want to abuse these little things LOL Carol

okay I have heard this before but I can't place this Is it from a Woody Allen movie and then I think I could here Alan Alda saying that some where ? Okay I have to go now I will check in on wed have a good night Inglis

> Hi Brad what time do you get up there what is the

> time difference if you don't mind me asking and can I

> have anothe clue LOL Carol.aka Inglis

lol..................I don't mind. I'm in the Central time zone, an hour behind Eastern. I usually get up between 4-4:30 AM my time and I like to get online a little bit before getting ready for work. I notice there are a few night owls on this board, there's always new posts to read...............lol.

Ok, here's another clue, hope this helps : the film begins with a botched suicide attempt.

Good luck :-)

I think it's from My Man Godfrey, at the end, when Carole Lombard goes to find Godfrey (William Powell) down at the dump, but it's been changed into The Dump nightclub, and she's brought blankets and food and stuff for him.