Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Famous lines from movies

Then it has to be:

THREE HOURS TO KILL (1954).

You've already nixed SIEGE, RIVER OF NO RETURN, THE UNFORGIVEN, SEVEN BRIDES, and THE HARVEY GIRLS.

So if you're telling the truth, and the film title you are looking for is a 1954 western, then it has to be THREE HOURS TO KILL... because that's the only remaining 1954 western that has a character named "Ben" in it.

Sudden thought: You're not thinking of some foreign-language film, are you? That's cheatin'!

Dan N.

http://dan-navarros-blog.blogspot.com

NO!!!!! Like Kirk said to Kahn in "Star Trek 2 The Revenge of Kahn" "You keep missing the target"!...... Snapperhead/Chowderhead!!! Don't you have some more bitching about Rob Zombie on one of the other 872 active threads about him? Meanwhile as Mick Jagger said "Hey You!, Get Off of My Cloud..Two's a crowd" Hey Brad don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out "HammerHead" ;) Keep Walking and "Don't Look Back!!

Aftermath

>Hey, how come that wasn't censored on YOUR post,

> ****? :-)

>

> Message was edited by:

> bradtexasranger

Now Now Brad, let's have no name calling! Seriously to repeat who said and in what movie "Besides us Southern Boys have to stick together don't we"? My second hint was this was said during an "Interview"

Aftermath

Now, now, boys. Play nice.

The fact is Mr. Math, many of us simply don't have zillions of lines of movie dialog memorized. After all, the game is titled "Famous" Lines from Movies, not "Who ever heard of this one?" I for one can barely remember my full name these days, so I need a bit more help here.

This is the real test of clue-giving: supplying just enough so as not to give it all away, but still being able to cause a tiny spark in the filament of someone's mental refrigerator light bulb [Huh???]. So . . . . . . . .

> Now, now, boys. Play nice.

>

>This is the real test of clue-giving: supplying just

> enough so as not to give it all away, but still being

> able to cause a tiny spark in the filament of

> someone's mental refrigerator light bulb [Huh???].

> So . . . . . . . .

Ok but I think you'll get it once I give you another line from the "interveiw"....."Vengence is mine said the Lord". By the way we Dudes (Brad and I ) know he is a "Chowderhead" and I even though he stole it from me know I'm a "Snapperhead". So jdb1 do not be a "Yenta" and stay out of it! :)