Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Famous lines from movies

Yes Dan... "The Out of Towners" had a family back in ..Ohio.. I believe. Your selling fruit line is so familiar. I know I've seen that film in the last year. Hmmmm.. I'll take a stab at .. Steve Martin in "Cheaper By The Dozen". or Tim Allen in, "The Shaggy Dog ?" .. See You On Set..MythClass :-)

Ahhhh Dan.... lol.. By giving away that ..homeschool.. had the avian right, it came to me... Robin Williams in "RV" !!!! ... I rented that when it came out, and I knew it sounded familiar. I knew it was a recent family comedy movie. The ..avian.. clue was a good one Dan. I was thinking of every bird in the world ... lol, even Vulture. Crow, Hawk, Eagle, Sparrow, Seagull--lol. I thought of Robin, but passed over it too quickly when I thought of Seagull....Segal. :-) ... Is "RV" correct Dan ? See You On Set...MythClass:

Tks Dan... Maybe if I was 20 yrs. younger I would have remembered it sooner...lol. Let's see if this one sounds familiar to anyone... "some men are born in the wrong century; I think I was born on the wrong continent. Oh by the way your fired" ... ??? Good Luck With It..See You On Set :-)

Tks Dan... Maybe if I was 20 yrs. younger I would have remembered it sooner...lol. Let's see if this one sounds familiar to anyone... "some men are born in the wrong century; I think I was born on the wrong continent. Oh by the way your fired" ... ??? Good Luck With It..See You On Set :-)

Myth Class wrote:

Let's see if this one sounds familiar to anyone... "some men are born in the wrong century; I think I was born on the wrong continent. Oh by the way your fired" ...

Oh, that's by the great Alan Rickman. Can't remember the film title, though.

Cheers,

Dan

The pictured gentleman's name escapes me at the moment...Von ..something I believe. He was a Hollywood director, and played opposite..Gloria Swanson in " Sunset Boulevard " with " William Holden ". ... Alan Rickman was the bad guy in " Diehard " !!! Remember him now ??..lol. Yup Dan..he did quote those lines in the western.." Quigley Down Under " He always plays an **** so well in movies...lol. See You On Set...have to run. MythClass :-)

of course i know alan rickman and i know eric von stroheim and greg kinnear and i also know that i can get info on google and IMDB...cant you guys take a joke??

here is a picture of alan rickman and greg kinnear

2003453845976652543_rs.jpg

metz

now that you mention it....yes boris lugosi and bella karloff the happiness boys

let me take this time to advise i rarely am able to post on the trivia thread..just doesnt work

how this one got thru heaven knows

i have been posting on "your favorites" and "technical general issuesa because most of the time my postings get thru please checjk them out and see if you can guess the pictures thank you

Hiya Metzie...Didja mean the "Sunshine Boys"??

Yeah, this board is killing me...but I'm still trying to plug through becuz there are so many posters whose comments I respect and want to talk to about old movies.

Ugh! Ten minutes to get through to tell ya this. Take good care.

Message was edited by: CineMaven

• 1 month later...

where are frank grimes and bartlett and the old timers >>> clues so far london.... late 1800s.... hansom cab..... strangled or smothered ...change of lifestyle..."out of ....seaon" .greenhouse....

holy scripture ,,,,,, name of movie???

• 5 months later...

Wow! What happened to this thread? I had to scroll through pages and pages and pages of stuff to even find it. I used to love trying to figure out the quotes; even if I rarely had a right answer it was still fun. Where oh where have all the quote players gone?

Di

• 2 years later...