Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

BUCK PRIVATES

PrinceSaliano

This 1941 Universal Pic will be shown today. Sure wish TCM would show these too...

SIX LESSONS FROM MADAME LaZONGA - Lupe Velez, Leon Errol, William Frawley

MAN MADE MONSTER - Lionel Atwill, Lon Chaney, Jr., Anne Nagel

SAN ANTONIO ROSE - Jane Frazee, Robert Paige, Lon Chaney, Jr.

HELLO, SUCKER - Hugh Herbert, Tom Brown, Peggy Moran

CRACKED NUTS - Stuart Erwin, Una Merkel, Mischa Auer

SOUTH OF TAHITI - Brian Donlevy, Broderick Crawford, Maria Montez

PARIS CALLING - Elisabeth Bergner, Randolph Scott, Basil Rathbone

HORROR ISLAND - Dick Foran, Peggy Moran, Leo Carrillo

BADLANDS OF DAKOTA - Robert Stack, Richard Dix, Frances Farmer

MEET THE CHUMP - Hugh Herbert, Jean Brooks, Anne Nagel

• Like 2

This 1941 Universal Pic will be shown today. Sure wish TCM would show these too...

SIX LESSONS FROM MADAME LaZONGA - Lupe Velez, Leon Errol, William Frawley

MAN MADE MONSTER - Lionel Atwill, Lon Chaney, Jr., Anne Nagel

SAN ANTONIO ROSE - Jane Frazee, Robert Paige, Lon Chaney, Jr.

HELLO, SUCKER - Hugh Herbert, Tom Brown, Peggy Moran

CRACKED NUTS - Stuart Erwin, Una Merkel, Mischa Auer

SOUTH OF TAHITI - Brian Donlevy, Broderick Crawford, Maria Montez

PARIS CALLING - Elisabeth Bergner, Randolph Scott, Basil Rathbone

HORROR ISLAND - Dick Foran, Peggy Moran, Leo Carrillo

BADLANDS OF DAKOTA - Robert Stack, Richard Dix, Frances Farmer

MEET THE CHUMP - Hugh Herbert, Jean Brooks, Anne Nagel

I have 16mm prints of all but LA ZONGA.  SOUTH OF TAHITI is notable as it is a veritable dress rehearsal (even the same costumes) for PARDON MY SARONG.

• Like 1

Prince, I think they've shown "Cracked Nuts" and "Man Made Monster". By the way, good to hear from you again! With Fred C. Dobbs passing away, I had been wondering what happened to you!  You hadn't posted in ages! I thought maybe the more modern movies in primetime was the reason you disappeared. I was hoping it was something like that rather than something bad happening to you.

Prince, I think they've shown "Cracked Nuts" and "Man Made Monster". By the way, good to hear from you again! With Fred C. Dobbs passing away, I had been wondering what happened to you!  You hadn't posted in ages! I thought maybe the more modern movies in primetime was the reason you disappeared. I was hoping it was something like that rather than something bad happening to you.

No, those titles definitely have not played on TCM.

Thanks for the kind words. I check in periodically.

it might be out of subject but do you mean Fred really passed away? i was seeing less and less posts from him,he was one my favorite posters since 2005,  i really hope everything is ok with him.

it might be out of subject but do you mean Fred really passed away? i was seeing less and less posts from him,he was one my favorite posters since 2005,  i really hope everything is ok with him.

A poster here did some detective work and it appears that Fred died in December. It's under A thread called Johann Rush.