Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This Little Mary Pickford Movie...

..what's it called,I missed the opening? I'm a loooong-time fan of Mary Pickford's-she was my idol when I was 16-and I've never seen this movie,and she's absolutely charming and quite hilarious in it-and I would've never guessed that she had such a cute shape,LOL. Mary,you've surprised me yet again-"sexy" isn't usually the first attribute I connect to Mary Pickford! And what a talent,and what a brain-there's never been another Hollywood businesswoman to touch her.

Awww heck,nevermind,it's Mae Murray-HOW did I confuse THOSE two???!!! No wonder there's more sex appeal present-I was really surprised to see Mary Pickford in such states of undress!(for her). And anyway for the life of me I couldn't remember Mary Pickford ever playing in a movie with Rudolf Valentino,and that would've been pretty memorable. Don't I feel very silly!

Message was edited by:

daddysprimadonna

Mae murray,not Mae Marsh-dang I'm onna roll tonight

Message was edited by:

daddysprimadonna

Hi, I was the guy that was so offencive to you, sometime back, and I hope you will understand. I am on the move now and have bought a townhome that will take me out of the current depressing siuation I am in. I talked to my doctors, and they tell me I am still suffering from Post tramatic syndrom. I don't know what that means. I want to know what the movie was where Fried Astier and Jinger Roberts, were dancing to "I am in heaven......... they used a clip of that film in the green Mile.

Thank You for being such a wonderful southern Lady,

Hey,it's OK,the whole thing was so from out of left field that I figured there must be "more to the story". I'm glad things are going better for you:) and look forward to discussing more TCM movies with you:) The Fred-and-Ginger movie was "Top Hat",and the song was "Cheek To Cheek". TCM just showed it yesterday,one of my most favorite Fred-and-Ginger movies,with one of their best dance sequences.

Yes,they do remember each other physically,and I was doubting my lying eyes because the dancing and costuming just didn't seem like our Little Mary. Zukor was always trying to bring in a threat to mary,wasn't he? Didn't he bring in Mary Miles Minter for the same reason? And all of the pretenders,no matter how cute and talented,couldn't be a threat to Mary Pickford! She was inimitable! And too savvy for that to work. The movie was great,I wish I'd been ready to tape it.