Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Patricia Neal Movie Name & Info?

Holoholo

I watched a movie last weekend on cable (forgot the channel) starring Patricia Neal as a grouchy grandmother in Maryland who's four grandchildren set out to find after their mother disappeared. They first went to a odd spinster cousin's house who was going to have them split up among church foster families. She lived on the water in a very overgrown house, didn't have a car and traveled to town by a little motorboat. She was very grouchy, estranged from her daughter the children's mother. The children decided to clean up the place in an effort to stay with her a few more days. The kids mother was found eventually in a mental hospital and even though the grandmother didn't like them at all and was going to send them by bus back to the cousin, she had a change of heart and decided to keep them. I seem to recall the station info said it was called "Homecoming". I've looked at every online source for Patricia Neal filmography and can't find this one. I can only find a similarly named movie that was the pilot for The Waltons series. This was definitely not the same movie. Can anyone enlighten me on this puzzler? Thanks in advance!