Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Randolph Mantooth

Butterflies

I checked out the site you said. the person in question has a line" I regret to inform you that I have changed my mind about marriage" tips his hat and walks off leaving the young girl crying. this scene as well as the other take place while the Duke is chasing Mareen through the streets before he spanks her. I really need to know who this is as I have 10.00 riding on it. Thanks

Message was edited by:

Butterflies

I checked a couple of other databases and I couldn't find him listed either. Of course, that doesn't mean he wasn't in the film. Unlike today, when just about everyone in the cast or crew who can breath gets on-screen credit, I believe back then the Screen Actors Guild didn't require a credit unless the actor had a certain number of lines. I can't recall how many it was.

Butterflies, you really had me courious so I looked at that part of the movie and I agree with you that it's him. Must have been one of his first roles. Well, everyone has to start someplace.

Out of curiosity, I found his "official" fan website, randymantooth.com. It has a purported filmography, but there is hardly anything at all listed on it, and not McClintock. Have you asked him directly? I think you can contact him through this website - it looks like he contributes messages to it occasionally.