Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Glass House

movielover11

Anyone ever see the movie, "The Glass House" from the early 70's with Vic Morrow as the leader of a jail gang and Alan Alda who is a college professor and winds up in jail for 1 year? I just saw it, and it was a very good film. It's out on DVD. Vic Morrow played the toughest guy I've ever seen - he's good in every movie I've ever seen him in. Alan Alda was also very good in this film.

No, I haven't seen it. If it was made after the 60s, I probably haven't seen it. It is like[b feaito[/b] said on Trivia 101 by Ralph, there are so many movies to see from the classic era, I just haven't the time to go past the 60s. The film sounds pretty obscure. Was it very popular when it came out? I have seen Vic Morrow in some things here and there, and I think he is great!

Movielover,

I saw "The Glass House" when it first aired a thousand years ago. I believe it was a movie of the week back when MOWs were some of the most groundbreaking television being produced.

It was written shortly after that Attica riots as I recall.

It's one of the MOWs from that era that has stayed with me all these years. "The Neon Ceiling", "The Execution of Private Slovick", "That Certain Summer" and numerous Hallmarks Hall of Fame productions occupy that corner of the file cabinet of my brain.