Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My Favorite Canadian

I think it's wonderful that TCM has scheduled that little salute starting tomorrow evening to Canada's finest export, Yvonne de Carlo. I rank her among the most beautiful and talented of actresses. She played her roles with such conviction. Do any of you hold her in high regard?

• 2 weeks later...

I had started this topic to talk about Yvonne de Carlo, but I'm clearly not getting very far with that. Just tell us who your favorite Canadian is.

Ok antar, I'll indulge you some with MHO about Yvonne DeCarlo. There is not doubt that she is one of the MOST gorgeous, sexy, alluring women EVER to grace the silver screen. Unfortunately, people don't know her body of work associate her only with "The Munsters". But I thoroughly enjoyed her in such movies as McClintock, Death of a Scoundrel, Band of Angels (which reminded me a little of GWTW?) and of course The Ten Commandments where she was just too HOT for words...

That's more along the lines of what I wanted to hear. When I said my favorite Canadian, I meant MY favorite Canadian! I guess the name of my topic should have been more to the point.