Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is There a Horror Movie Expert Here?

inglis

I saw this movie years ago when I was a kid ,It is about this girl who's father was a magician and she comes home for his funeral and she see's him in the ground and his coffin is made out of glass,she goes to his house and all this scary stuff is happening.It turns out in the end of the movie her Father is alive and she is in shock and faints she wakes up and she is in a guiotene and he is going to do this trick with her that he did years before and she is freaking out and her boyfriend comes to rescue her and that is all I can remember I thought it might have been Vincent price but I don't see it on his filmography. Can anybody help ?

I believe you're thinking of the 1965 Warner Bros. film "Two on a Guillotine" which starred Connie Stevens, Dean Jones and Cesar Romero. I don't know if TCM has ever shown it, but I seem to recall somebody had it on within the last few years. Might have been AMC before they went over to the dark side.

You are my HERO! I have been serching for this it seems forever .I watched it with my brother when I was a kid and it has stuck in my mind off and on .My brother didn't even remember us watching it .I think he will remeber now Thank-you so much Inglis

I am looking for a horror movie but can't remember the title. It was about a guy, who at a young age, had his arm ripped off at the roots in a farming accident.

I know this isnt much to go on but, I am hoping someone can help.

John