Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

NH Primary Eve: Bubba Goes Ballistic in a Junior High Gym

darkblue

It is disturbing to read that former President Clinton is accusing Bernie Sanders of sexism.  I've watched the debates and interviews and campaign appearances and have just not observed that.  In fact, he even defended her about her "damn email!" in an earlier debate.  The accusations of sexism and misogyny should not be bandied about lightly. 

I wish candidates and their spokespeople would stick to the issues and what they stand for, and let us voters make up our minds.

• Like 4

It is disturbing to read that former President Clinton is accusing Bernie Sanders of sexism.  I've watched the debates and interviews and campaign appearances and have just not observed that.  In fact, he even defended her about her "damn email!" in an earlier debate.  The accusations of sexism and misogyny should not be bandied about lightly. 

There's nothing too low for the Clintons. They'll make up lies about absolutely anything to further their personal agendas.

She's in danger of losing the nomination to Sanders, just like she did to Obama. That's reason enough for them to invent scurrilous accusations toward Sanders - who is far and away more honourable than either of those cretins. In terms of class, Bernie's worth 20 Clintons.

• Like 2

I wish candidates and their spokespeople would stick to the issues and what they stand for, and let us voters make up our minds.

This has been an issue with people nowadays, simply disagreeing with policies makes one a sexist if it's a woman involved or a racist with the present president.  All this stuff does is distract.

Here comes the congenital liar ex-president again, attacking his wife's competition, just like he did last time.

Please, may it end the same way - she loses.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/08/us/politics/bill-clinton-after-months-of-restraint-unleashes-stinging-attack-on-bernie-sanders.html?_r=0

It's a convenient opportunity to attack Sanders.  If I was a dirty-tricks Republican I would be trolling with awful things to say about Hillary too and signing off saying I was a Sanders follower.  You get to smear two Democratic candidates with one stroke that way.

Bill Clinton probably knows this trick all too well but it is convenient for him to blame Sanders as his wife is losing in NH.

• Like 1

It's a convenient opportunity to attack Sanders.  If I was a dirty-tricks Republican I would be trolling with awful things to say about Hillary too and signing off saying I was a Sanders follower.  You get to smear two Democratic candidates with one stone that way.

Bill Clinton probably knows this trick all too well but it is convenient for him to blame Sanders as his wife is losing in NH.

whatta skunk.

There is speculation that Bill Clinton seems a bit "off."  He doesn't have his old vitality and seems slower, with a glazed look.  I was chatting with a doctor about this, and he thinks he doesn't look well. Has anyone noticed this?  He'd had heart problems--I wonder if this is somehow connected.  Just curious, as he could be a liability on the campaign trail.  Hopefully it's something minor.

There is speculation that Bill Clinton seems a bit "off."  He doesn't have his old vitality and seems slower, with a glazed look.  I was chatting with a doctor about this, and he thinks he doesn't look well. Has anyone noticed this?  He'd had heart problems--I wonder if this is somehow connected.  Just curious, as he could be a liability on the campaign trail.  Hopefully it's something minor.

Well, he's 69 now and no longer eats high energy junk food.  Part of it is that he is not running, his wife is.  So he just doesn't have as much energy for the campaign.  Maybe the Sanders steamroller will get him fired up.