Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"What's my Line?"

DownGoesFrazier

Does Buzzr squeeze the end credits on shows like GSN has done for the last several years?

No, they do not. Everything is shown as it should be. And as already noted, they also include the original commercials, so each show is run in a 40-minute time slot, to allow for the old commercials and the new ones too.

I saw today's episode. I always thought that that Cerf was the smartest one on the panel. A guy comes on, and they did not divulge his home town, because they said that would give a clue. I immediately thought "Vegas". The other panelists totally ignored this, but Cerf was thinking the same thing I was........Incidentally, the next guest was William Parker, L.A. Chief of Police, for whom Parker Center is now named. I'm surprised they didn't know who he was. (He was also the consultant for "Dragnet".)

Watch out The shows are on 3 times a day, but they are re-running the same episode multiple times a week.

Watch out The shows are on 3 times a day, but they are re-running the same episode multiple times a week.

Yep. Remember what I told ya earlier in this thread, DGF? Buzzr seems to only be holding the rights to broadcast a limited number of this shows' episodes, and seems to be rebroadcasting the Fred Allen years, solely.

Yep. Remember what I told ya earlier in this thread, DGF? Buzzr seems to only be holding the rights to broadcast a limited number of this shows' episodes, and seems to be rebroadcasting the Fred Allen years, solely.

You can tell immediately whether you've already seen it if you recognize Fred Allen's joke in introducing Arlene.