Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kasich and Sanders WIN!

With a name like I woulda thought Clinton and Trump had it in the bag.

Actually it is Dixville Notch, vote was 4-0 Sanders over Clinton and Kasich 3-2 over Trump.  Only votes cast.  They vote at 12:01 AM on Tuesday morning.

The battle has begun in SC.  Found a Cruz worker on my doorstep at 1:00 PM today.

Were you too lazy to type "Notch" in your opening post?

Nope, just forgot to do it.  Think I also heard it referenced as Dixville on news, but maybe not.  Speaking of "lazy," think I'll go watch TCM.

The interesting thing will be who comes in second and third behind Trump, as he was supposed to win anyway.  Granted, the margin (so far) is probably larger than anyone expected.

Clinton did do poorly, but then she was supposed to.

With Sanders nomination, I see another McGovern, Mondale, Dukakis scenario.  While times have changed, they haven't changed that much.

Trump or Cruz may do same for Republicans.

Sanders vs. Trump or Cruz.  Sort of like Hitler vs. Stalin.  There isn't a good choice.

This will especially be true if the stock market continues to do poorly.  However, that is a reaction to the political and economic siutation in Europe, the Chinese economy and market and the drastic decline in the energy segment in US and the world.

The interesting thing will be who comes in second and third behind Trump, as he was supposed to win anyway.  Granted, the margin (so far) is probably larger than anyone expected.

Clinton did do poorly, but then she was supposed to.

With Sanders nomination, I see another McGovern, Mondale, Dukakis scenario.  While times have changed, they haven't changed that much.

Trump or Cruz may do same for Republicans.

Sanders vs. Trump or Cruz.  Sort of like Hitler vs. Stalin.  There isn't a good choice.

This will especially be true if the stock market continues to do poorly.  However, that is a reaction to the political and economic siutation in Europe, the Chinese economy and market and the drastic decline in the energy segment in US and the world.

You're beginning to babble.

With Hillary floundering and Sanders an unrealistic nominee, aren't there other qualified Democrats who might jump into the race?

Bloomberg?  Although not for the Democratic nomination.  He is toying with idea of running as an independent.

Didn't Huckabee drop out after Iowa?

Huckabee is tied with me.

Yeah, but from what I saw of the guy during his short run for the White House, it still looked like he's got a good 80-90 pounds on you, DGF!

(...saaaay, maybe now that he's out of the race, he could maybe find the time to also get into whole Spinning class thing that you do and loose some of that fat gut he's sportin' lately?!)

Yeah, but from what I saw of the guy during his short run for the White House, it still looked like he's got a good 80-90 pounds on you, DGF!

(...saaaay, maybe now that he's out of the race, he could maybe find the time to also get into whole Spinning class thing that you do and loose some of that fat gut he's sportin' lately?!)

I'm very surprised at you, Dargs - lose is spelled with only one "o", even in Canada.

• Like 1