Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bogie56

Vicious Rumours

Rumour has it that all the movies filmed in Canada have to have the extra 'u' that Dargo loves so much in all their signs eve when the movie is supposed to take place in United States.

• Like 1

D.J. Trump's Combover Films has just announced plans to remake the Zsa Zsa Gabor classic Queen of Outer Space.  In a departure from the original, the Venutian Queen played by Melania Trump will land in Washington to warn Earthlings of the arrival of her King.  "You heet heem .. He heet you back ten times harder."

• Like 5

D.J. Trump's Combover Films has just announced plans to remake the Zsa Zsa Gabor classic Queen of Outer Space.  In a departure from the original, the Venutian Queen played by Melania Trump will land in Washington to warn Earthlings of the arrival of her King.  "You heet heem .. He heet you back ten times harder."

I wanna see that! :D

D.J. Trump's Combover Films has purchased the movie rights to Lawrence Feinstein's novella, The Slovenian Candidate which tells the tale of a Supermodel who has been brainwashed by Vladmir Putin and sent to the United States where she weds a Presidential candidate.  A spokesperson at Combover said they had no plans to go into production until they can figure out what the hell is going on.

• Like 5

D.J. Trump's Combover Films has purchased the movie rights to Lawrence Feinstein's novella, The Slovenian Candidate which tells the tale of a Supermodel who has been brainwashed by Vladmir Putin and sent to the United States where she weds a Presidential candidate.  A spokesperson at Combover said they had no plans to go into production until they can figure out what the hell is going on.

And I bet you thought I was joking!

• Like 1

Poor Donny. I guess he'll never learn he should have never drawn the Queen of Diamonds.

'Cause of course, the Queen of Hearts is always your best bet.

(...well, according to Messrs Frey and Henley, anyway)

D.J. Trump's Combover Films has put aside The Slovenian Candidate for the time being to concentrate on a remake of The Stepford Wives.  "Ve still do not know if my karakter is to be in Vite House, or just big Tower" said Melania Trump who is set to make her theatrical debut. "It vill be tremendous big challenge.  I have many, many costume changes.  Sometimes three, four in von scene alone."

• Like 1

"The Purple Avenger": an angry, donkey-braying dried-up prune attempts to avenge her husband.

D.J. Trump's Combover Films is denying rumours that it has acquired the rights from the estates of Michael Powell and Emeric Pressburger to do a timely remake of One of Our Aircraft Carriers Is Missing.

• Like 1