Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New "fan" ......possibly........

Sepiatone

One of my many nephews was over visiting last night.  He dropped in while we were watching "Gold Diggers of 1933".  Since he's just into his 40's, and had also seen several times and likes the movie GREASE, I pointed out Joan Blondell when she popped up in a scene and asked him if she looked familiar to him.

She didn't, really....

But when I mentioned she was the same actress who was the waitress in the malt shop in "Grease", he saw it then!  Like some sort of epiphany!  So then he said, "I'll have to start watching some of these old movies now to see if I notice anyone ELSE!"

Whatever works, I guess.  He WAS one of those who always thought any movie over three years old as TOO old, and not worth the time.

Who knows?  Perhaps, in SPITE of himself, he might wind up liking  many of them!

We CAN hold out hope..... B)

Sepiatone

One of my many nephews was over visiting last night.  He dropped in while we were watching "Gold Diggers of 1933".  Since he's just into his 40's, and had also seen several times and likes the movie GREASE, I pointed out Joan Blondell when she popped up in a scene and asked him if she looked familiar to him.

She didn't, really....

But when I mentioned she was the same actress who was the waitress in the malt shop in "Grease", he saw it then!  Like some sort of epiphany!  So then he said, "I'll have to start watching some of these old movies now to see if I notice anyone ELSE!"

Whatever works, I guess.  He WAS one of those who always thought any movie over three years old as TOO old, and not worth the time.

Who knows?  Perhaps, in SPITE of himself, he might wind up liking  many of them!

We CAN hold out hope..... B)

Sepiatone

A harbinger of hope in a sea of despair?

Good work, Sepia!