Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Will Hillary Always Be This Pathetic?

Bernie Sanders is far too easy on Hillary Clinton in their debates. Clinton flaunts her record and experience in ways that Sanders could use to expose her serious vulnerabilities and disqualifications for becoming president. Sanders responds to Clinton’s points, but without the precision that could demolish her arrogance.

- Ralph Nader

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/hillary_clinton_sugarcoating_her_disastrous_record_20160213

It's a bit rich for her to criticize Senator Sanders for not seeing eye-to-eye with Obama once in a blue moon in order to get the South Carolina vote when she spent about 8 months trash talking him on the campaign trail in 2008.

• Like 3

darkblue, you may like to read this book ... The Untold History of the United States by Oliver Stone and Peter Kuznick.  

It is pretty illuminating.  The Clintons come off as quite the hawks.

It seems America was at a Sanders type crossroad with Henry Wallace but the party kingmakers made sure to give him the shaft.  Makes you wonder what if ...

• Like 1

Bernie Sanders is far too easy on Hillary Clinton in their debates. Clinton flaunts her record and experience in ways that Sanders could use to expose her serious vulnerabilities and disqualifications for becoming president. Sanders responds to Clinton’s points, but without the precision that could demolish her arrogance.

- Ralph Nader

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/hillary_clinton_sugarcoating_her_disastrous_record_20160213

It took this long for them to figure that one out, how scary. Maybe next they will figure out the moderators never ask Hillary a tough question about her scandals as well. Let's go back to the cattle futures, how did you turn $1000 into $100,000? Why were the post office employees fired, etc etc. Why haven't you driven a car in 20 years like normal people do? How come there was classified information on your email server when you lied about that? What favors did you promise to get hundreds of Superdelegates? (and many others)

darkblue, you may like to read this book ... The Untold History of the United States by Oliver Stone and Peter Kuznick.  

It is pretty illuminating.  The Clintons come off as quite the hawks.

It seems America was at a Sanders type crossroad with Henry Wallace but the party kingmakers made sure to give him the shaft.  Makes you wonder what if ...

Ha!...I just read that book last month. Very good, and I recommend it as well.

• Like 2

- Ralph Nader

Sanders is careful not to be called a sexist. ;)

- Ralph Nader

Sanders doesn't have to - the Republicans runing for President and in Congress are doing a good job already.

Ralph Nader - now there's a guy who has never driven a car and also caused George W. Bush to be elected President.  Not to mention that Unsafe at Any Speed was written after the Corvair's problems were corrected.

Ralph Nader - now there's a guy who has never driven a car and also caused George W. Bush to be elected President. 

Republicans elected Bush Junior - with the help of a corrupt Florida under little brother and a Conservative Supreme Court.

There's no evidence whatsoever that Nader voters would've voted for anybody but Nader.

• Like 1

Republicans elected Bush Junior - with the help of a corrupt Florida under little brother and a Conservative Supreme Court.

There's no evidence whatsoever that Nader voters would've voted for anybody but Nader.

No evidence as to how anybody votes, but they likely would have voted and highly unlikely they would have voted for Bush.

No evidence as to how anybody votes, but they likely would have voted and highly unlikely they would have voted for Bush.

What?? With Junior's Johnny Carson look against Gores pasty blob they would have gone to Bush or just stayed home.

They would not have voted for Gore under any circumstances - the whole idea of voting for Nader was to protest the whole Clinton-era betrayal of the working class and poor. If they voted at all sans Nader, they almost surely would've gone with Junior's "kinder, gentler America" bull****.

They actually did a recount long after the election was over and Bush did win Florida, however our court system was exposed as being highly political. The Florida State Supreme Court gave the election to Gore and the Supreme Court over-ruled and gave it to Bush. Even worse is when you listen to interviews with SC Justices they deny there is any politics. This is with all of them yet the facts show they are as political as politicians themselves. The judges are good at this, as we have seen some nominated and change their stripes rather quickly. The Liberal judges are the easiest to determine, to find an actual Conservative judge has been 10 times harder.

BTW I would have loved to see a recount of the Democrat Iowa caucus. It would have made the Florida recount seem normal.

There was a poll on CNN this morning which showed that four GOP candidates would all beat Clinton in the national and that three would beat Sanders.  

I think the four were Trump, Cruz, Rubio and Kasich.  Cruz failed to beat Sanders.

I found this poll quite surprising but I don't know if it takes into account the weird electoral votes you have in America.

There was a poll on CNN this morning which showed that four GOP candidates would all beat Clinton in the national and that three would beat Sanders.  

I think the four were Trump, Cruz, Rubio and Kasich.  Cruz failed to beat Sanders.

I found this poll quite surprising but I don't know if it takes into account the weird electoral votes you have in America.

I really question how accurate these polls are.    I would only be interested in polls that done for each of the battleground states.   General polls don't reflect the potential outcome because of the electoral college system. 

• Like 1

I'm really doubtful of polling these days. Who is polled and how?  For instance, on my landline and cell, if I do not recognize the incoming number, I don't answer.  It is says research or something similar, I do not answer.

For the past week, if I did not recognize the number, I answered, but then immediately disconnected so the answering machine would not pick up.

Of course, if it said Right To Rise, Jeb, et. al. I would also not answer and not let it go to answering machine.  

Don't have voice mail on my land line or cell.  Actually right now only have cell on it I am expecting a call.

Be glad when these people move out tomorrow.

Have answered calls where a voice said it was XYZ Research.  I hung up.

So you're saying that 3 out of 4 GOP candidate would beat Sanders in the General election.  

You got that from me saying I question how accurate your vote counts are?

Your faith in your machines, your districting scams, your suppression tactics, and your poll workers is cute - in a way.

I really question how accurate these polls are.    I would only be interested in polls that done for each of the battleground states.   General polls don't reflect the potential outcome because of the electoral college system. 

Actually, that's a good point. There is no national election in US.  It is each of the 50 states and each of the territories.  While each state's electoral votes are somewhat based on population, they aren't totally.  Each state gets one electoral vote for each House member and then one for each senator.  Not sure how they do the territories (Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, etc.).

So, a "national" poll is the least representative of all probably.

Then you factor in voter suppression and actual turnout and polling can really get off.

You got that from me saying I question how accurate your vote counts are?

Your faith in your machines, your districting scams, your suppression tactics, and your poll workers is cute - in a way.

Your love for Sanders has made you lose your sense of humor.    I didn't know I was responsible for any machines, scrams,  tactics or poll workers.    Thanks for assuming I have so much power.    Are you assuming I'm a Hillary supporter?????

My reply was related to this comment in Bogie56's post:  "There was a poll on CNN this morning which showed that four GOP candidates would all beat Clinton in the national and that three would beat Sanders".

Those that believe in the accuracy of this poll on CNN can't just believe that those 4 GOP members would all beat Clinton but that 3 would NOT beat Sanders.    Well,  maybe they can.

Instead I believe the Dems have a good chance to beat the GOP with either Sanders or Clinton.   Either way,  national polling data is flawed since the USA uses a system called the electoral college.   Just ask Al Gore.

Your love for Sanders has made you lose your sense of humor.    I didn't know I was responsible for any machines, scrams,  tactics or poll workers.    Thanks for assuming I have so much power.    Are you assuming I'm a Hillary supporter?????

My reply was related to this comment in Bogie56's post:  "There was a poll on CNN this morning which showed that four GOP candidates would all beat Clinton in the national and that three would beat Sanders".

Those that believe in the accuracy of this poll on CNN can't just believe that those 4 GOP members would all beat Clinton but that 3 would NOT beat Sanders.    Well,  maybe they can.

Instead I believe the Dems have a good chance to beat the GOP with either Sanders or Clinton.   Either way,  national polling data is flawed since the USA uses a system called the electoral college.   Just ask Al Gore.

"You" was meant as "Americans". Thought you'd realize that, and not think I was actually saying you personally are the reason that I question the accuracy of American vote results.

But I am sorry that I didn't understand what you said to me was supposed to be.......funny?

Maybe I should lay down, take a nap.

"You" was meant as "Americans". Thought you'd realize that, and not think I was actually saying you personally are the reason that I question the accuracy of American vote results.

But I am sorry that I didn't understand what you said to me was supposed to be.......funny?

Maybe I should lay down, take a nap.

Ok,  I get it.   Yea, the establishment (in both parties),  have their methods to suppress populist movements.    As you have been saying for a while now Sanders supporters shouldn't let that get in their way.    They shouldn't become cynical.   Instead get out and support him.    Sanders was given a one in 1,000 chance months ago,  but Clinton is running scared now.    

• Like 1

From my years of experience in dealing with Hillary Clinton and the thousands of her cables I've read, I've arrived at a crucial conclusion: Voting for Hillary Clinton will push the United States into endless wars which spread terrorism.

- Julian Assange

At CNN Town Hall, Clinton Again Refuses to Release Goldman Sachs Transcripts....

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/02/hillary-clinton-again-refuses-release-goldman-sachs-transcripts

c'mon now, these weren't supposed to be 'Top Secret'....were they??

:wacko:

You would think Goldman Sachs would have a transcript of these paid speeches, shows how worthless they must have been.