Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How Does Clinton Not Make You Sick to Your Stomach?

A politician that has some phoniness about them?

Not exactly news.

True, it's not unusual to see politicians pandering and playing pretend. You're right, off course.

But she truly takes it to an evil place. This article illustrates but one of many, many outright lies and hypocrisies in which she indulges - and many, like this with desperate children, are awfully serious in their sheer terribleness of consequence.

What is most disheartening to me is that the establishment media buries this information, instead playing up her celebrity; pushing her suitableness as someone who "deserves" our vote.

This whole system of "keep 'em ignorant" media brainwash celebrity distract just makes me wanna puke.

Suggestion:  Similar to NipkowDisc's Sevengoli thread; why not just start a thread:  darkblue's truthdig. Instead of creating multiple new threads.

Incidentally what is the full name of the truthdig organization?

Suggestion:  Similar to NipkowDisc's Sevengoli thread; why not just start a thread:  darkblue's truthdig. Instead of creating multiple new threads.

Incidentally what is the full name of the truthdig organization?

Different topics deserve different threads.

Look up whatever information on truthdig you want to know yourself. Stop being lazy.

Different topics deserve different threads.

Look up whatever information on truthdig you want to know yourself. Stop being lazy.

Sorry I offended you.  I just thought that truthdig might be short for something.  Guess you prefer being insulting to being helpful and aiding others in obtaining information directly.

Sorry I offended you.  I just thought that truthdig might be short for something.  Guess you prefer being insulting to being helpful and aiding others in obtaining information directly.

The only way you could possibly "offend" me is if you called me a Texan.