Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trivia Quiz for Beginners

Well, I've got to go with Richard Widmark, since he was the nazi hunter in Judgment at Nuremburg (1961). He was a former nazi in Bear Island (1979), but there's no way he was nominated for an Oscar for that film. In fact, he wasn't nominated for either film.

Okay, Spencer Tracy was nominated but didn't win for his role as the chief judge (not really a "hunter" in my book) in Judgment at Nuremburg, and he was sort of a nazi in Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, and he was nominated and didn't win for that too.

You are correct my Texas friend Leslie Howard appeared in the play with Bogart and convinced the studio that Bogart was perfect for the role. But you didn't answer the second part of the question. Who did Bogart replace who was already signed to do the part of Duke Mantee?

YEAHHHH! Is this the end of Ricco? No! Duke Mantee! Hey now your the boss! I use to be someone "Little Rico" (Caesar) guess I'll go to Key Largo I hope I missed the Hurricane season! Your turn my .500 Winning percentange Texas Ranger Fan! (Better Luck Next Year!) Well you always got the Dallas Cowboys ( They should win at least 5 games this year)

Don't worry, Brad. We can't win them all every year. We still have one of the best NBA and NHL teams in the country. And, nobody has won more Super Bowls (the 49ers have matched them) than the Cowboys. Let's see your question, and please keep it out of the 70s!

> YEAHHHH! Is this the end of Ricco? No! Duke Mantee!

> Hey now your the boss! I use to be someone "Little

> Rico" (Caesar) guess I'll go to Key Largo I hope I

> missed the Hurricane season! Your turn my .500

> Winning percentange Texas Ranger Fan! (Better Luck

> Next Year!) Well you always got the Dallas Cowboys (

> They should win at least 5 games this year)

I don't claim the Cowboys at all, I despise Jerry Jones and the Cowboys! But I'll continue to root for the Rangers, they're bound to get decent pitching some year!

I'm about to go out for a while, I'll try to have a good question by this afternoon, be patient with me.

Brad

I love The Grassroots too. You can't beat "Temptation Eyes", "Where Were You When I Needed You" and my all time favorite, "Sooner or Later". Both times I saw Rob Grill, he put on quite a show. In fact, I caught him on a double bill with The Doobie Brothers once. Can you imagine the implications--Doobies and Grassroots together. Soon as I get a confirmation from KaramiaY, I'll post a question--that is, providing that I'm right!