Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trivia Quiz for Beginners

Well, I just noticed a confirmation from KaramiaY over on the Westerns board. Apparently, she can't get into this thread, but she let me know over there. So, here's the next question:

I appeared with Jimmy Stewart in three movies, and, for the better part of my career, my screen mother was quite a "comic". Some people may even have confused me with something to eat because of my oft-employed character name. Who am I?

Hey Gerb I saw The Doobie Brothers too . Man you sure don't get that kind of music anymore . I went and saw Crosby Stills Nash and Young in July here and they were really good did alot of old hits and some new stuff and of course alot of protest songs .

Thanks for pointing that out Brad, but here it is again in case it is too far down:

I appeared with Jimmy Stewart in three movies, and, for the better part of my career, my screen mother was quite a "comic". Some people may even have confused me with something to eat because of my oft-employed character name. Who am I?

Here's an easy one.

I acted early in my career as a recurring character whose name started with the letter "B"

Later, I starred in a series as a recurring character similar to the first and my character's name started with the letter "B"

Who am I?

Thank you sir. I've been having fun on this thread here lately. Next Question:

Both of us appeared in a broad range of movies, but we are probably best remembered for our less-likable characterizations. We appeared in four films together, and died within four years of each other. Early on in our careers, we can be seen with the likes of Gary Cooper, but toward the ends of our lives, we headed to Japan to take on a giant monster. Who are we, and what are the four films that we appeared together in?

Do you know me?

I was in one of the iconic scenes of cinema history.

When I was young I went backstage in a New York theater, and the sight of a beautiful redhead in her underwear clinched my resolve to become an actor, so I could see more of that.

For decades I was associated with one of the giants of the industry, and liked him so much that I wanted to talk like he did, even though I was not born in the same place.

No, Sandy, I'm not. I probably wish I were, though.

Here's a hint:

I was on the producing-directing end of one of the most popular anthology series on television. Some 20 years later I was the senior actor of an ensemble cast in another popular TV series that ran for six years. Both of these shows had famous logos. The former was the logo of its "star;" latter was the logo of the production company.