Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trivia Quiz for Beginners

FredCDobbs

Ok, we?ll forgive Mr. Wright, but we?d better keep our eye on him.

Why don?t you think up another good line from another classic movie, for the beginners to try to recognize.

I started out using a movie script website to get the lines to give to beginners, then I found out that Google has all those lines on file so anyone could find them by typing them into Google.

> I've got one. Who said,

>

> "We serve hard liqour in here for men who want to get

> drunk fast. And we don't need any characters around

> to give the joint 'atmosphere."

It sounds very much like the line Sheldon Leonard (as the bartender) says to Jimmy Stewart in It's a Wonderful Life, during the sequence when Clarence shows George what life would be like in his hometown if he'd never been born.

That one gives me an idea. "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World" is fairly well-known, I think.

In the opening scene, Jimmy Durante drives his car off a cliff, and five guys go down to help him. Name three of them.

PS: And to keep this in-line with the thread originator's intent, identify which one said, "That guy's dead. You'd better believe it."

Message was edited by:

LuckyDan

I will take a guess here .Milton Berl Jonathon Winters and Buddy Hackett were 3 of 5 that went down to see after Jimmy Durante and I will say Jonathon Winters said the line but the is a guess so ...

Sorry Rocky road I am going to give out another question as I think the one I gave might be confusing okay who said in what movie . Why is it that every girl that comes around here is ugly or has a boyfriend? Where is the dazzling beauty

I've been searching for all my life .

Archived