Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trivia Quiz for Beginners

FredCDobbs

Well, nobody answers some of the more difficult questions on the other threads for days and days.

The whole point of a trivia quiz for beginners is to let beginners have some chance of participating in the trivia quizzes so they feel like they belong here with the rest of us. For example, the teenagers who have just recently started watching classic movies. Don?t you remember when you were a teenager and all the adults always tried to dominate all the conversations? Give the kids a break.

Now think up a question for a very basic, simple, and classic movie, then post it and let the beginners try to figure it out. If no one answers it right away, add another clue.

Here's an easy one for beginners.

In The Quiet Man, little Michael O'Flynn (Barry Fitzgerald) tells Mary Katherine Danaher (Maureen O'Hara) that Sean Thornton (John Wayne) hails from Pittsburgh, but not Pennsylvania. What state does he put Pittsburgh in?

CharlieT

Thanks wordmaster ! What is the name of the movie that has Cary Grant as a radio operator and he is to report Japanesse planes ( i am trying to keep this simple for new people out there as well and I think this is an okay one, I am still new at it as well so there you go have fun !That's what it is all about

Archived