Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Books available by mail from me to you totally discreet

gwtwbooklover

I was cleaning my room while watching the war movies and came across books I'm sure you TCMers would be interested in only thing is that I'll mail them to you if you'll leave your address in the private messages and the first come first serve. I will mail them off to you, I will not share the info with anyone and as a matter of fact delete the address off my messages as soon as I get the package ready. I will mail them as I can afford to do so...please no dealers(I always wanted to do that) Here are the titles: 1. Don't Fall Off the Mountain-by Shirley MacLaine it is paperback and a good read about her interesting life and travels not heavy on Hollywood stories but a good read. 2.Anybody Who Owns His Own Home Deserves It by Alan King-it is paperback. It is funny esp. about the insurance salesman story. 3. Gable & Lombard& Powell & Harlow by Joe Morella & Edward Z. Epstein-it is paperback but has a lots of photos and is a good read. The writing on the cover says The intimately revealing story of four romantically intertwined lives in a gaudy, golden Hollywood era when real life passions outdid anything on the screen. 4.The Ragman's Son by Kirk Douglas-his autobiography a good read a must for a big Douglas fan-it is paperback. 5. A Summer Place which is the book the movie was based on by Sloan Wilson-a good read and you can hear that theme playing while you read it...6. The Greatest My Own Story by Muhammad Ali with Richard Durham(I haven't read this just parts) It is hardback. The copyright date is 1975. 7. Lauren Bacall NOW Written after By Myself but before the newer version of By Myself its copyright date is 1994. It is Hard back and became mine for $2.00 at my out of town library it says it has 40 photos-a good read though I liked By Myself better. I have tried to set up a way to do this before we got this new version of communicating so you oldtimers might think this sounds familiar. I did this when I joined book for soldiers when I cleaned out my CD collection and had some takers. The Cds went to Iraq and to one ship to its library. Like I've posted I promise to not share your info with anyone and I will not contact you in anyway I'll just mail it off without my return address. The postmark will be from Arkansas in a brown envelope or brown packaging. However, if I have no takers I'll just tke them to my local okay my 33 miles away goodwill place(I Love that place) I will not be offended if there are no takers since one has to be so careful about who they get mail from these days. Thank you for reading sorry it was so long.

• 3 months later...

I found another book by George Burns titled The Third Time Around-again I will send these books to you free of charge and I will not share your address with anyone-I promise. 2 of the books are gone the one about Clark Gable, Harlow, Powell and Lomabard and A Summer Place but the rest are available-please read the list of books in the first post. Thanks gwtwbooklover.

• 2 months later...

Came across my copy of Lauren Bacall By Myself the original ( I thionk she wrote some more chapters tothis bookand it was made available recently) (this books copyright is 1978)- if you want this book it is yours free of charge( and please take it for your reading pleasure) just send your address and I'll mail it off to you. I will not share your info with anyone. Please fellow TCMers look at the orignal post alot of these books are still available. All except the book about Gable, Lombard, Powell and Harlow and A Summer Place. The Lauren Bacall book is hard cover with a dust jacket it is in good condition-just let me know.