Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello Everyone, I'm new here!

Hello Everyone,

My name is Diana, I am new to the TCM message board... I hope to become acquainted with you all. :)

I love TCM, and have been a fan for many years of the many glorious classic movies out there. Some of my favourite actors/actresses are:

Charlie Chaplin

Bette Davis

Katharine Hepburn

Cary Grant

Laurence Olivier

Vivian Leigh

and many many more! and of course to name my favourite movies would take FOREVER! LOL....

I am looking forward to the many interesting conversations on the board and I am proud to be a member of the TCM family! :) Cheers ~Diana.X

Greetings, Diana! I am fairly new here too, but jump in, the water's fine. Welcome! I like your list of favorites, I'll include mine: Greta Garbo, the Barrymores (especially John), Bette Davis and David Niven are my all-time faves, but, I've enjoyed select perfomances from all of the greats. Look forward to hearing from you.

Hello, Diana. The water is fine, and so many pools from which to choose. Try as many as you like - from my experience, everyone is quite sociable. We are passionate about our preferences, but not to the exclusion of others. Enjoy yourself, and look forward to hearing from you.

wordmaster

Welcome to the board, Diana!! This is a great place for all of us classic movie lovers to talk about the stars and films that we love. Hope you enjoy the board here as much as I have!!!

:) Donna

"Why Mrs. Sloane! Fancy meeting you here!!"

-Joel Sloane (Robert Montgomery) - Fast and Loose

"Commissioner, where's your romance?"

-Captain Hugh "Bulldog" Drummond (Ray Milland) - Bulldog Drummond Escapes

"To this household. To life, and to all brave illusion."

-Prince Sirki (Fredric March) - Death Takes a Holiday

Thank you everyone for your kind responses! feels like a pleasent place to be! :) love your fav choices as well... I shall certainly play catch up ! looks like many interesting ideas and topics indeed. Thank you again, I am thrilled to be here :) ~Diana.X

Message was edited by:

DianaLovesDavid