Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

program guide

3s2ges

Mine always arrives by the middle of the prior month, so I'm guessing that since your copy is about two weeks late it's a victim of the mail eating monster that lives in the basement of the post office. I've never had an issue not arrive so I don't know for sure, but I would imagine that if you call the 1-800-TCM-1002 number for "Now Playing" they'd give you a credit for the missing issue. Of course, you can always click on "schedule" at the top of this page and print out the schedule for this month and the next two. It's not as nice as the magazine, but at least you can see what's coming up.

I never received my January issue. So I wrote TCM and instead of giving me that issue they told me that they would extend my subscription for one extra month.

What I really wanted was the January issue. *sigh

vallo

Last November arrived but my Now Playing Guide had not, so I called and got offered an extra month OR the issue sent again. Since I've been collecting these, I asked for the issue (even though I probably wouldn't get in until the month was practically over) and ended up getting two King Kong issues;-)

I just received my issue of the program yesterday, and i realized that its for the month of July. I called up again and it will be about 2 weeks for it to come. I'm sure I'll miss a bunch of good movie. Maybe I'll pick up a copy some where else.

As I mentioned before, there isn't any need to miss any movies. Just click on "schedule" on the top of this page and then where you see "view and print" you can click on the schedules for this month and the next two. It's easy and you don't have to print them you can just look at them if you want.

• 8 months later...

I am very disappointed with the customer service of receiving the guide. I paid at end of January and was told I won't receive it until May. With no apology whatsoever. They make it hard to do business with them. Last year's guides were always slow with receipt each month as well and a couple of times I did not get it at all. I think I will make this my last year.