Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have a complaint about the scheledule

gwtwbooklover

PLease TCM please can you switch your programming around what I'm driving at is I wanted to watch Clash by Night. However, TCM chose to show again How to Marry a Millionaire within a few weeks of its last showing and I had to go to sleep-though I put up a valiant effort. Marilyn was shining in this movie she was acting her voice was not unnatural and I appreciated it. Like I said off to bed I went please TCM can you please show the movies we all haven't seen 50 million times in the resonable hours of the evening. It's all I ask. BTW I think Hoosiers has been on 4 times within the last 2 months.

Yes, I know several has complained and it has been discussed but it bears repeating because it is not like there ain't no other movies amongst Ted's collection. I also would like to let TCM I appreciate all they do for us viewers but can't you stop the showing of the rare views in the middle of the night??

I'm one of those strange birds that prefers recording the late-night rarities and watching them when I know there will be no distractions or interruptions. When they show the more popular movies in prime time, if I'm disturbed (some people think so! ;-) ), I can come back and still know what's going on. Thanks TCM!

I don't know why they do this. I now rarely watch TCM in the evenings when I am home, I have to watch DVD recordings of the good movies they show in the middle of the night. Even during Bette Davis nights they had the rarely shown earlier Bette Davis movies in the middle of the night, and the movies they show all the time at prime time.

I have to agree. It's the only thing that really bugs me about the schedules.

That short evening block of time that could be used for some of the rarely seen older movies is filled up with repeats of popular, but often broadcast films, or newer ones that have no business being on the channel in the first place.

I just love seeing the great movies from the thirties and the pre-codes at a reasonable time of day.