Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

help finding a video , if there is one

Elmer000

I had the pleasure in appearing in the 1934 movie "Have a heart" with Jean Parker. I was 4 years old at the time. I am 76 now and the old memory is not good at all. From what I recall of being told eons ago I had a scene where I danced with Juanita Quigley. Her (ahem) panties fell off and a dog came into the scene and carried them off. I noted somewhere that it was shown on TCM in 2003 but I missed it. I have tried any number of places on the internet but haven't seen it listed. One place said it was available and I ordered it along with Lost Horizon the musical version. They charged it to my credit card along the LH to the tune of $94,90. I have probably just lost the bigger share but oh well life is tough. LH had a close meaning for me as well. I had the opportunity to be the personal driver for Peter Finch for 19 weeks. Now the question. Do any of you fans KNOW where I might purchase a video of Have a Heart. Hope this is posted in right place I'm not a computer person.

If you go to classicmovies.org, they are real good at finding movies for you. There is a fee, but so far he has been able to find all the movies that I have been looking for that are out of print. However, some of them are copies. I don't know if you are looking for an original or not. There are alos a lot of links on that website to sites that have rare movies and whatnot. Good luck and I hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...