Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

STEAL THIS MOVIE

benwhowell

As a movie lover/collector (after all these years, I'm still humbled by the fact that I can "own" a movie!) and bargain hunter -I thought I'd share with you all my recent "finds-" "Black Narcissus" on VHS for $1 (at Save-A-Lot grocery store.) "Out Of The Blue-" (Dennis Hopper's 1980 flic with Linda Manz) on DVD-along with "Power, Passion And Murder-" (A TV movie with Michelle Pfeiffer) and "Embryo-" on DVD- along with Dario Argento's "Creepers." I found those DVDs at a Phillippine market near my flower shop-I traded flowers for them! AND my best find was "The Boys In The Band" on VHS for $3(at Hollywood Video.) Now- If I can only find "Boom!" and "Grey Gardens..." Does anyone have a great movie find (steal) they would like to share?

Grey Gardens is available as one the Criterion Collection -- which is, albeit, no bargain; but quality is assured! :)

Boom must be out there. A pal of mine owns it; so there's hope for you.

The price of every "steal" that I've come upon made complete sense once I saw the terrible quality of the print. I was pretty happy to buy I Wake Up Screaming for under $10.00 last week.