Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who would you rather meet?

Paul Newman (he came a bit earlier and there would be more films to talk about. Maybe I could rope him into a game of pool.)

Rather meet Eli Wallach or Elisha Cook Jr ??

==

Benny Goodman, to see if I can endure those beady eyes. I read he had a way of looking at someone, a persistent, critical stare. The Goodman gaze.

Rather meet Marlon Brando or Jack Nicholson?

Laffite- the first sentence of your response is hilarious! :)

And Brando, although I wouldn't mind meeting Nicholson too. Both actors had/have great carrers with a rich group of characters played.

Next: Robert Mitchum or Spencer Tracy

William Holden- with hopes of discussing Sunset Boulevard.

Next: Would you rather meet Quentin Tarantino or a character created by Tarantino? (Any character of your choice.)

I would like to meet Vincent Vega, I should like to ask him why he was so stupid to leave his gun in the other room and what was it like to get wasted while on the crapper. I see a conversation here.

===

Would rather meet Jack Lemmon or Tony Curtis (in drag)?

• Like 1

Amusing as always, Laffite! :)

And, Tony Curtis. Can't quite put my finger on it, but something about him in drag intrigues me.

Next: Would you rather meet Vito Corleone or Tony Montana? (*As though real life is either The Godfather or Scarface)

Amusing as always, Laffite! :)

And, Tony Curtis. Can't quite put my finger on it, but something about him in drag intrigues me.

Next: Would you rather meet Vito Corleone or Tony Montana? (*As though real life is either The Godfather or Scarface)

t/y

Vito Corleone, I should like to ask him if he really does have cotton in his mouth. Nicely, of course.

===

Rather meet Peter Pan or Tom Terrific?

Tom Terrific is an old-time cartoon character. Perhaps you know this but you mayn't if you are young. But Seaver is cool, yeah, way to go Tom.

==

Lawrence would be hard to approach and not very personable, I'm afraid. Charles perhaps the same, not sure. I'll go with Lawrence because he is less hammy and quite professional in his career and probably the better actor. I would like to have some advance notice I can fill my question book with a whole mess of questions and topics.

==

Elsa Lanchester or Thelma Ritter ?

/

De Forrest Kelly, 'cause he has a funny name. I should like to ask him if his mother liked him or not. The other guy is a little to staid for me (Vulcan's, you know).

==

Rather meet Jackie Gleason or Sid Caesar ?

Elizabeth Taylor. I think she's a fine actress, and I adore her performance in Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

I've never met Debbie Reynolds, but I have watched her perform during a taping of Will & Grace back in 2005. She was the first to forget her lines, which goes to show even great performers can have those blunders! Nonetheless, the original cast and guest stars were terrific!

Next: Would you rather meet Martin Scorsese or Steven Spielberg?