Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jump_Raven

Pointless Thread

She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male, and the other two, well the other two were females. God only knows what they were up to in there... and furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marijuana cigarettes... reefers.

Taking one's chances is like taking a bath, because sometimes you end up feeling comfortable and warm, and sometimes there is something terrible lurking around that you cannot see until it is too late and you can do nothing else but scream and cling to a plastic duck.

Whatever happened to Fay Wray? That delicate satin draped frame As it clung to her thigh, how I started to cry 'Cause I wanted to be dressed just the same Give yourself over to absolute pleasure Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh Erotic nightmares beyond any measure And sensual daydreams to treasure forever Can't you just see it Whoa Ho Ho...Don't dream it, be it...

Mr. English,

This is bizarre. Assuming you are the same David English, I just now discovered your terrific Classic Film Preview blog, then logged on here and saw your name...

Chris

> then logged on here and saw your name

I have the same problem. It's on my mail, my passport, my parole certificate... oops, wasn't supposed to mention that one...

Back to the topic:

I am Spartacus! No, I am Spartacus! No, I am Spartacus!

> Oh, have you read "Confessions of a Lion Tamer" by

> Claude Baddeley?

No, but if Edie Adams married Clyde Beatty, she would be Edie Beatty.

And if Judy Garland married Howdy Doody, she would be Judy Doody.